Syncera, a new company created by Smith and Nephew specialized in surgical error checking and supplying low-cost orthopedic implants. The company launched with a bare bones team with the goal of creating awareness within the healthcare provider and supply chain community.
Syncera Marketing Strategy and Collateral
Brand and Event Marketing Strategy
- Definition of Syncera’s evolving quality/low-cost value proposition and proof-points.
- Launching a multi-touch point digital and event based lead-generation campaign.
- Brand Identify & Collateral
- Development of the brands initial marketing materials (Logo, power-point templates, initial website, email signatures ETC)
Syncera Both Experience
Strategy and design for Syncera’s 2015-16 booth experience. The concept had to break down into different footprints to support the multi-location event schedule.
Event Teaser Videos
Creation of looping, event based, teaser videos that succinctly explain Syncera’s value. The teasers captured attendee attention during a crowded event bringing easing the transition to the Synsera’s sales representative.
Interactive Lead Generation Experience
Conception, design, and development of an event based interactive lead generation experience. This was created to attract attendees during crowded healthcare events. Once attendees interacted with the game-ified experience they were then prompted by the experience provide contact information.
- Creative Director: Eniola Oluwole
- Account : Lisa Smedberg
- Strategy: BreAnn Decesere
- Video Production: Jared Flynn
- Project Management: Julie Michaud