I’m a creative and marketing leader with 18 years of experience focusing on digital brand marketing, customer experience, and product design. For start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, I use a creative and results oriented approach developed by working in both marketing agencies and consulting groups.
- Digital & Brand Marketing Strategy
- Creative Direction & Product Design
- Creative & Marketing Team Management
- Customer Research & Insights
- User Experience & Experience Optimization
June 2016 – Present
- Engagement lead on strategic accounts ensuring that they’re properly served with the right strategy, execution approach, and mix of resources.
- Lead strategic roadmap, brand planning, product vision, and definition workshops to help clients optimally engage their consumers.
- Connection point between strategy, creative, development, media, and analytics.
June 2013 – October 2014
- Managed Genuine’s 35 member creative team spanning strategy, user experience, design, copy, video and experiential teammates.
- Responsible for strategy & creative vision for client portfolios from yearly marketing plan to tactical creative.
- Established and build out of Genuine’s UX and Strategy teams plus their related offerings.
- Defined of individual roles, responsibilities, development/growth plans, and implementation of a culture of ongoing review and feedback.
- Actively supported new business pitches while communicating, and representing Genuines’s creative capabilities.
- Responsible for teammate hiring, salary adjustment recommendations
- Promoted from Director of Strategy & User Experience while helping Genuine position itself to be acquired by Interpublic Group.
October 2011 - March 2013
- Overall user experience lead for Dodge ram and Chrysler Commercial vehicles. This responsibility included .com/display design, and reporting.
- Developed ongoing optimization program increasing visits and leads 17% and 12% respectively.
- UX lead for 2012 and 2013 Ram Vehicle Product line digital launch, along with Superbowl, Sports Illustrated, Country Music Award, and Autoshow launch executions.
- Facilitated client digital strategy and roadmap working sessions for Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Developed Panera .Com re-launch and customer vision for “order ahead“ experience
- Redesigned Dunkin’ Donuts DDperks online experience.
- Leadership off direct and team reports with hand-on execution of wireframes, customer research, user journey’s and briefing decks.
May 2008 - October 2011
- Created consumer experience campaigns and detailed design for global Reebok.com, Reebok Womens brand (Brand and eCommerce), and Group Fitness brand launch.
- Designed localized country specific checkout experience for Adidas.com ecommerce experience.
- Engagement lead for Great-West’s and Fidelity’s website, retirement plan, and recordkeeping experiences.
- Lead the design and user experience for Nokia.com global website platform launch (Brand and e-commerce).
- Responsible for setting engagement approach, project scope, resource estimates, and team makeup.
- Hands on creation of user experience deliverables (user research/testing, journeys, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, content inventory.)
Feb 2006 – May 2008
- Client lead for user experience, visual design, and product design projects.
- Primary client relationship holder and responsibility for project scope, and team management.
- Lead and facilitated client discovery and solution design workshops.
- Hands on visual design and wireframes for integrated digital solutions.
October 2004 - Feb 2006
- Ownership of user experience for projects including, overall user research, requirements definition, visual design, information architecture, usability testing
- Led and facilitated executive teams through requirements definition and future state planning
- Ongoing design and interactive development of application user interface
September 2001 - October 2004
- Established in-house interactive group through business case definition and piloting
- Defined in-house design processes, capability, and best practices to reduce development time, increase operational efficiently, and client satisfaction
- Overall delivery project manager for digital projects, coordinating internal and external vendor activities
- Hands on and art direction from initial concept to final deliverables
- Creative and Interactive lead for financial brokerage websites
- Development of application visuals and user interfaces
- Management of junior design resources
1997 - 1999
- Management of company website, in-product visuals, and print collateral
- Design and production of logos and packaging for company brand material
- Managed development of CD based brochures, product interfaces, and back-end
1995 – 1997
- Responsible for design and implementation of in game graphics
- Research and level creation from archival civil war maps
- Formalized and expanded Q/A process, ensuring game adhered to graphical and functional specifications